Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord.

4 posters

Go down

[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty [PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord.

Post by Gareth Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:56 am

In times of old, almost eight thousand years ago an evil greater than any Shura came forth and formed the second war of Neldorin. He was a dark being of great power who's name was King Lionel II of Neldorin, the most feared ruler in history because he was not a normal king. Lionel was a half demon of great power who had learned to merge his own human energy with his demonic energy to become a great being. He become known as the Dark One and murdered 213 people single handedly with a further 1,250 falling to his army but he did not stop after he ruled over every worldy race. Lionel advanced into hell and overthrew his demonic father, the demon leader at that time, he became Lionel I of Hell alongside his worldy rule. This was how he came to power.

In the final battle of his war, to take over the last small part of Neldorin his alrge force over 12,000 demons and 5,000 Neldorian's battle about 7,000 rebels in the north. Little did Lionel know the Rebels had united with the "Gods", of course they where not real gods but half-angels who had come from their realm above to battle the evil below but just 50 of them. They rode on silver steeds, blasting enemy after enemy with their mighty magic and soon Lionels force dwindled as men died or ran in fear. The Dark One went into a duel with the leader of the "Gods", the two battled for precisely three hours before their energy began to fade and Lionel was going faster. He knew he was beaten and swore he would return before been cut down by his greatest enemy.

With everything so far going to plan Arnon is advancing in his ideas. With the young Yip-Lee on his side the Shura's master plan is coming together and it all centers around the boy that he requires for, in his mind, Yip-Lee is the reincarnation of the great Dark One. If the Shura Lord is correct it will be the most deadly combination in history and the forces of light will surely fall to their combined power. Arnon knows that Lee is the Dark One for he has grasped his powers greatly and will be a great warrior even if he wrong about him been a reincarnated lord of darkness but only time will tell rather or not the Dark One has returned. For the mean time all the people of the both Earth and Neldorin know is that Arnon is rising and will soon reach his full power.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Gold: 1000
Strengh:
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Back to top Go down

[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty Re: [PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord.

Post by Jordan Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Thats sounds great.And as soon as i read about the half demon half human bit I Thought of Yip-Lee.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty Re: [PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord.

Post by Gareth Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Mhm. I had an extension planed for a while. As soon as you show great power it'll be confirmed who you are. Then in the final explanation of the story in about a week or a two a lot of Poop! will happen and then we'll move out to kill Xervish as your final test and then finally we'll start us a war.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Mwhahaha Perfect!
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 pm

But its going to fail because no one goes on habbo for a war to happen anymore
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Hmmm, it could work...but then again, you have to remember,Yip-Lee was not origionally Dark, its what Misa made him. :]
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Left_bar_bleue1569/8000[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Yes, but he still counts as Half-Demon rather he was born as one or made one later. The fact is it's part of the story and, ah, I can make him betray Misa.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Hmmm. Then he shall die.
I can turn him back and restore his memories of Xérvísh being his relative.
LOL he'd be pissed off with me. xD
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Left_bar_bleue1569/8000[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 pm

There is slim chance of this working for a few reasons...

- I refuse to let you kill off my character.
-Misa has her influence on Lee at the moment. He is still under her comand.
-Lee was not reincarnated. He started as a good fellow who was corrupted. I don't think Misa would place that kind of reincarnation inside Lee.
-Even if there was a war, it would be pretty pointless. We are currently in truce between Neldorin and Earth. It would be all of us against about two or three people.

Rant over.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Left_bar_bleue5784/7500[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:52 pm

...What he said. :]
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:54 pm

-Wink-

Right. Im off. Need to revise for a test first lesson tommorow. Gonna sit by the fire and do it :]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Left_bar_bleue5784/7500[PoD - Storyline Extension] The Rise of a Fallen Lord. Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:09 am

Josh wrote:There is slim chance of this working for a few reasons...

-Lee was not reincarnated. He started as a good fellow who was corrupted. I don't think Misa would place that kind of reincarnation inside Lee.
-Even if there was a war, it would be pretty pointless. We are currently in truce between Neldorin and Earth. It would be all of us against about two or three people.

Rant over.

Its very late but I'm going to argue it.

- If I kill him you'll have to sit alone for 10 minutes.
- Ahem. He'll betray her for me.
- He may not of been born as a half-demon but he was made one meaning he still could be. You can be reincarnated as a different race. Hindu ftw.
- Five People. Me, Matt, Dave, Scott [Not iknowicare, Birdsticks] and Psychopathical. Which = Me + 4 of the best rpers in both PoD and FI.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 am

Gareth wrote:
Josh wrote:There is slim chance of this working for a few reasons...

Rant over.

Its very late but I'm going to argue it.

- If I kill him you'll have to sit alone for 10 minutes.
- Ahem. He'll betray her for me.
- He may not of been born as a half-demon but he was made one meaning he still could be. You can be reincarnated as a different race. Hindu ftw.
- Five People. Me, Matt, Dave, Scott [Not iknowicare, Birdsticks] and Psychopathical. Which = Me + 4 of the best rpers in both PoD and FI.

Let me phrase that again for you. 4 of the best spammers in PoD and FI Smile
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 am

Let me argue back:
-Hindu religion states that you must die to be reincarnated. Lee was made demon while he was still alive.
- You're being a bit vain saying you are one of the best RPers in PoD and FI. At least keep things like that to yourself. Let others say it, not you.
-How do you know that Lee won't betray you

Plus... We've all all ready done it now x]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 am

- I said Me + 4 of the best rpers, I wasn't including me.
- Jordan, Matt, Dave, Scott and Psy don't spam, they emote foo'
- Jordan is reincarnated from a being that died, meaning he doesn't need to die to be a reincarnation.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:05 pm

-You still said Hindu
-I take that back about you being vain
-Actually, It is up to Meg whether Lee has been reincarnated as The Dark One seeing as it was her who made him half-demon and i am sure she knows how she did it.

I think i am only arguing still because i am bored T_T
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 pm

YEs buht

- I have secret plans for him.
- He wont actually be The Dark One.
- He'll jsut be a lil extremely evil kid.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:12 pm

May I add to this that Lee saw Misa turn Kinos sister to the black thorn halos so his memory came back off Misa doing it to him.But this has made Yip-Lee more evil and only caring about power and desire,plus Yip-Lee thanked Misa for making him this way else he would of never of had this much power and now said he will go alone.But coz he truly trusted Misa he taught her about the tsnuami technqiue. Lee may just stay with the Shuras or he may turn on them or he will turn Good again, But one thing we know for certain is that we will find this out!
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Okay you lil shitz, cmon of habbo or ill call your shitz again!

-threaten-
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:18 pm

*Crys* Ok OK !
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 am

TBH, i've not seen them enough to call them propare rpers, you just brought them in cuz you were afraid you'd lose. ;l
They have not joined the forum and yeh.
Only Dave has, and can be called a member, but at that, he still doesn't roleplay in PoD or Fi often.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum