Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea]

4 posters

Go down

Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea]

Post by Josh Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Twelve days of Christmas.

On the first day of christmas Queen Yami gave to me,
Storm force island in a pear tree.

On the second day of christmas Ol' Xervish gave to me,
Two crytal gems and storm force island in a pear tree.

On the third day of christmas Feiru gave to me,
Three pickled organs, Two Crystal Gems and storm force island in a pear tree.

On the fourth day of christmas Yip-Lee gave to me,
Four hidden powers, Three pickled organs, two crystal gems and storm froce island in a pear tree.

On the fifth day of christmas Hijo gave to me,
Fiiiive big cigars...
Four hidden powers, three pickled organs, two crystal gems and storm force island in a pear tree.

On the sixth day of christmas King Pheroe gave to me,
Six servants from the palace, Fiiiive big cigars...
Four hidden powers, three pickled organs, two crystal gems and storm force island in a pear tree.

On the seventh day of christmas Tyder gave to me,
Seven forest plants, Six servants from the palace, Fiiiive big cigars...

On the eighth day of christmas Luca gave to me,
Eight of his Father's powers, Seven forest plants, Six servants from the palace, Fiiiive big cigars...

On the ninth day of christmas Misa gave to me,
Nine dead souls, Eight Father's powers, Seven forest plants, Six servants from the palace, Fiiiive big cigars...

On the tenth day of christmas, Ghost gave to me,
Ten Mass Explosives, Nine dead souls, Eight Father's powers, Seven forest plants, Six servants from the palace, Fiiiive big cigars...

On the eleventh day of christmas, Avalon gave to me,
Eleven Corrupted Bibles
Ten Mass Explosives, Nine dead souls, Eight Father's powers, Seven forest plants, Six servants from the palace, Fiiiive big cigars...

On the twelth day fo christmas, Arnon gave to me,
Twelve sealed shura, Eleven Corrupted Bibles, Ten Mass Explosives, Nine dead souls, Eight Father's powers, Seven forest plants, Six servants from the palace, Fiiiive big cigars...

Yes. Pretty sad. But we were bored. ;D We were going to do the night before christmas. Infact we will but not yet. We deleted it by accident and it was really good Very Happy

Last edited by Josh on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty Re: Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea]

Post by Jordan Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:21 pm

We forgot CASSY!!!!!!!
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty Re: Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea]

Post by Josh Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:24 pm

I thought i put Avalon in there =/

The Eleventh day must change!
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:52 pm

/Facepalm
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Haha. i sang all of it down the phone to scott
xD
I love it Very Happy
SING IT, RECORD IT, PUT IT AS THE FORUMS CHRISTMAS THEME! =]
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:46 am

I'd sing it if i could sing ;D
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:47 am

Meg expects me to sing it on my blog.
>.<
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Christmas Spoof Things [Jordy and My Idea] Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down