Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion

Go down

The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion Empty The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion

Post by Roland Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 am

Page 1:
Welcome to the necronomicon this book will explain to you the various properties of being a necromancer and how to expand your powers. The dead are your bastion without them you have no power but with them you are a formidable enemy your power is fueled on the spirits of the dead and can be formed in a selection of different ways. Notably raising the dead is a very popular form of attack or a good distraction to allow for an escape or to conjure a more powerful attack, but to really obliterate your enemy a direct attack is needed but a physical attack is not always nessecary but an attack on the spirit can do just as much damage. from demoralising them or sending them into the spirals of insanity. Do not be fooled by appearance a mindless ork 8ft tall may be menacing physically but mentally they lack the defences to repel your attack.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Gold: 1005
Strengh:
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion Left_bar_bleue5896/9999The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion Empty Re: The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion

Post by Roland Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Page 2:
Light is exceptionally powerful against us and almost immune to dark attacks, I have come up with a simple solution, have a selection of spells or magic which do not need spirits or dark energy to work, if you are good enough at these spells you should be able to smite your foe efficiently, it is also wise to keep a weapon like a sword and channel energy through it this gives the weapon a boost and allows you to keep your power in one place and not overload your own bodies power supply. but do not loose this because it will result in the end of you.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion Left_bar_bleue5896/9999The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion Empty Re: The Necronomicon Author: Hijo Calaksion

Post by Roland Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:17 am

Page 3:
Appearances: Most experienced necromancers are very aged and are most probrably the most advanced necromancers out there. I remember one day A man in what looked like his 80's which is young to me telling me I knew nothing about necromancy I asked him to show me what he knew and I have never been so dissapointed in my life, he was simply crap at everything and was most probrably an old wizard trying to have fun so I sent him on his way. Appearance is everything if you want to scare a foe or make a friend. watch your clothes as well.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 am

Page 4:
Always plan your attacks, or defences. some great necromancers have lost their lives because they have underestimated a foe or the size of an army. every endaevour I have ever tried to accomplish has been planned. Like when I took Yip Lee secretly to Yami by boat many a year ago.
I also have backup defences, I have been smoking cigars for hundreds of years and so I have accumulated quite some breath it is also flammable and smell less quite useful actually. One situation many a year ago when I was surrounded by foes twice my size had ended all of them except one and had not enoguh time to summon an attack. so I whipped out my lighter and used my breath as a flamethrower which bought me enough time to defeat this enemy.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 am

Page 5:
To make your undead more powerful, it is always wise to use more than one spirit in each of of your warriors this increases their reaction time power and self awareness.
1 Spirit: A slow moving warrior with a strong attack but little knowledge
2 Spirits: Still slow moving but allows for self awareness and able to predict the enemy's movement.
3 spirits: can move a little faster and has all of the above.
4 Spirits: About the same speed and intelligence of a human knight
5 Spirits: this allows for an element to be combined with the spirit, so if you are fighting a fire demon water spirits can be used to douse its flames.
6 Spirits: Extremly powerful given own self awareness, in some cases they are even known to rebel. (Note: Try not to use this unless your powers are truly great, It is a waste of resources other wise.
I use 3-4-5 spirits as they are the most efficient.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down