Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
StormForce Island Archives EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
StormForce Island Archives EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
StormForce Island Archives EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
StormForce Island Archives EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
StormForce Island Archives EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
StormForce Island Archives EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
StormForce Island Archives EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
StormForce Island Archives EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
StormForce Island Archives EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

StormForce Island Archives

+2
Jordan
Misa Misuya
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

StormForce Island Archives Empty StormForce Island Archives

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 am

This small, enchanted building lays deep within the forest. It holds all the history in StormForce, from the day it was created, right up to this very point.
The buildings enchantment, stops its destruction. There are often Lycans outside the entrence, gaurding and taking note of who enters.
Lately, Beings have been emerging, and walking straight out of the door...not having entered in the first place.
Two members of A mysertious clan called the Black thorn Halo's went and investigated the stange appearences, since many have been attacking the natives of StormForce.
What they found..was a Void...Between two worlds.
They ventured into the void, finding a young elf and a small boy, age 8.
The mysterious duo, and their violent tactics showed the people of the other world, not to mess around with StormForce and its people.
They decided to Make the first move, they brutally attacked the two beings, leaving them with scars. This was the start to the war. The Male made a quick exit, the female stayed behind a little longer. She walked up to the 8 year old boy, pushed him onto the floor with her foot. Flicked out a small dagger. Sent it to his face... and said.. "Take it, It won't be a fair fight if you don't have a single weapon". She then turned away, and flickered out of sight. The young boy was puzzled, but relieved that she didn't finish him off.
Little did he know, she was waiting for his arrival...

Now, the lycans are on full alert, lerking outside the building. You can hear there large footsteps, slamming against the hard dirt.
The wind is gaining speed. The tree's rustling in the gusts.
Shadows leaking onto the ground...
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
StormForce Island Archives Left_bar_bleue1569/8000StormForce Island Archives Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

StormForce Island Archives Empty Before The Void

Post by Misa Misuya Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:45 am

+-----------
The Islands Creation.
The island was forged by a single Demon named Yami. She created it as an escaped from her past with her family. She wished to Punish humans who appeared on the island, although, she has come to favour a very select few humans.
The island in the Bermuda triangle is very different than the rest of the places on Earth. It Lays host to the creatures banished or hunted by humanity.
The islands appearance as changed alot over the years, but it has returned to what it used to look like, but with improved technology and more knowledge within its roots.
Yami
"The Demon Queen of the island"
She did not favour this title, its what she came to be known as by the natives. She Ruled with Luca by her side as a draconian Prince and she was a strong ally of Hijo the necromancer.
Yami and Luca had a few...difficulties, which ultimately lead Luca saying he Loved her, and Yami Killing him.
She felt bad, so, she got someone to ressurect him, but at the cost of his memories.
Unfortunatly, he somehow regained his memories, so Yami had to seal the deal, and finish him off once more.
Yami upheld a strong empire on Stormforce, but, she felt like she had, had enough, one day, she found a successor (Xeko) and Gave it all to him, then left without saying a word...
Noone knows where she went.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
StormForce Island Archives Left_bar_bleue1569/8000StormForce Island Archives Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

Back to top Go down

StormForce Island Archives Empty Re: StormForce Island Archives

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 am

The Black Thorn Halos'
Since Lunikah's Defeat, Misa Misuya has taken control of the Black Thorn Halos' for now. Taking on quite a high status and remaining close to Xeko, even in his absence.
They are now working on the Shura Threat and the apparent threat of a virus, research is being done by the squad.

Their technology is also being worked on, with the apperance of a new area, containing newer substances. The Black Thorn Halos' scienctists are busy creating and testing...
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 am

Misa then hears a laugh from the distance,it was a small shaded figure.''Long time no seen''Lee admitdly useing his normal voice.''Misa I hear Lunikah dead he was never anything of a proud leader to us,besides think about it your in charge of this group'' Lee has a great big grin on face while fiddling with his fingers '' But Im not in that group because i do not need anyone '' Yip-Lee shows Misa his new duel blades and bow and arrow's ''I just brought them,as well as compleating a quest i saw on a scroll,I have no clue who from but that dosent matter'' Lee quickly slides his weapons away showing his newly rewarded Sowrd It was Solid Silver also have a symbol of lighting down the front. '' Nothing much can only conduct lighting and was made by the greatest black smith ever.''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
StormForce Island Archives Left_bar_bleue6000/6000StormForce Island Archives Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:47 am

Three flickers of dark shadows blur into your peripherals, two on your left, one on your right. The shadows start to form, and all take the form of Wraith. Holding what appears to be Ex-Lunikah Spawn Snowblind's needle gun, attached to his right arm.
'' You don't need anyone? Care to take me one on one then? Instead of bothering our Leader. And your superior. '' he said, not faltering in his tone, the voices coming from all three of the bodies.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
StormForce Island Archives Left_bar_bleue9999/9999StormForce Island Archives Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:11 am

''How am i bothering your leader? She a close friend'' Lee looks deeply into the new figures eye ''And yes i do not need anyone but myself your leader has got me to what i am today and i am very greatful'' Kino clicks his fingers then fiddles with them once more ''All that you need in life is Desire and Power''Kino said this while smirking.''How do you meen my superior,yes she once was but not anymore''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
StormForce Island Archives Left_bar_bleue6000/6000StormForce Island Archives Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:20 am

A subtle movement, and a flurry of dark sheets, and Kino's knees hit the floor, making him kneel. The figure forming back to the first right space again.
'' I believe she still is your superior. Boy. '' he replied to Kino's comments. Moving the needle gun through the air, starting to sway from side to side, like corn in a field. Tapping his foot on the floor,
'' And either way, you're still inferior to me. '' he continued.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
StormForce Island Archives Left_bar_bleue9999/9999StormForce Island Archives Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:29 am

[Im Yip-Lee?]

Lee easily stands back up ''Not really im not apart off the Black thorn halos anymore I may come back when the time is right'' Lee having a smirk on his face thinking of somthing in his mind ''I came here to see an old friend not be threatend''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:37 am

[ Kino clicks his fingers then fiddles with them once more ''All that you need in life is Desire and Power''Kino said this while smirking.''How do you meen my superior,yes she once was but not anymore'' ]

'' I'll kill you in two swift movements if you try absolutely anything. '' he said, with an impatient tone.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:54 am

Misa Stands looking on of the opened books, reading the history on Yami and remaining silent, a faint smirk under her hood. She also has been listening on the convosation. Turning to face Yip-Lee. "Since when did you leave the Black Thorn Halos' Lee?"

Misa slightly glances at the book in her hands. A Slight movement emerging from her back...
"Wraith, thank you for coming, i have something i wish to speak to you about."
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 am

Upon the naming of himself, Wraith dropped to one knee, his new BTH robes following down behind him, gliding. He tilted his head to the floor.

'' Yes Miss? '' he said, in a high state of respect.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 am

"I want you to read this passage" (the one above). She passes him the book. " There is something i must show you...both, after you are aware of this islands history".
A faint glow seeping out of her hood, the red of her glowing eyes now visable.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:57 am

-Another dark figure comes out from behind a doorway- "Well This is a little get together isnt it" Luca Says pulling down him hood. "So this is the famed Stormforce Archives, Never thought id come here". Luca walks alogside Yip-Lee And smiles to Misa, Yip-Lee and Wraith
" Misa Whats Going On Then?"
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Gold: Luca:1500 Guan: 980
Strengh:
StormForce Island Archives Left_bar_bleue6500/8000StormForce Island Archives Empty_bar_bleue  (6500/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Only being cautious, two of the forms blur from infront, and appear behind Luca. Each holding the loaded needle guns. Wraith spun 'round on the ball of his heel, flicking his needle gun down at the same time.
'' And you are..? ''
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:58 pm

"that is Luca, he is also mentioned in this passage, if you keep up your good work, you two will go down in the islands history"
Misa Glances to Luca, nodding her head slightly, moving it on to Lee then back to Wraith.
"Heh, this is quite a gathering of my allies we have here."
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 am

''I left the black thorn halos just before i taught you that technique!''Lee say this while strangley still twidling with his fingers.''Im allready in history''Yip-Lee takes a step forward and sits nexts to Misa Looking at the book what she is has grasped in her hand.''But dont worry ill allways be a allience to them'' Yip-Lee smiles whilst saying this.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:04 am

Well When Aint I Helping -Luca smiles playfully towards misa-
So now can you get these two needles out of my back its not hurting just tickling my back.

-Luca walks towards the group and looks to the books-

Misa if were already in this passage dosnt that mean we kinda are already in history?.

-Two Shadows Come From The Celing, Diving towards the floor near to where The group are standing-
-Luca whips out two daggers ready-
Why is it whenever were together we always have visitors that want to kill us?
-Luca looks towards the others-
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Strengh:
StormForce Island Archives Left_bar_bleue6500/8000StormForce Island Archives Empty_bar_bleue  (6500/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:09 am

Misa sighs slightly, sliding the book securly into her cloak.
She lifts her arm up towards one of the shadows. "Levianths Dance". A chain slams out of her sleeve, glowing a bright blue colour. As it rams out towards the shadow, the blue glow extends outwards off the chain, forming in the shape of a Levinath spirit. It binds around one of the figures tightly, absorbing its core energy.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:15 am

-As i dash towards the other throwing two gold daggers at it-
-the daggers confuse the shadow and makes him turn-
-Luca then focuses on the shadow and lets otu a huge beam of darkness-
-the beam hits it infusing into it-
-the beam makes it disapate and become nothing-
Well Misa Wanna Finish That One Off Or Can I ?
-smiling after saying this-
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:23 am

"Gladly" ramming out another chain out towards it.
Constricting it hugely. The shadow cripples. Its energy now within the chains.
Withdrawing the chains back into her sleeve.

Sliding her hand back into her cloak, taking the book back out.
"now, where were we?"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 am

[ Josh. Forum RP doesn't need '' - '' 's. Just write it normally. =3 Oh- Alsoooo there are no needles in your back from me, they just stood W/ needle guns. xD]

Wraith hovers and flickers in the twilight, standing still throughout all the commotion.
'' Well this blows. '' he said, boredly firing off needles to the floor.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:18 am

Lee Looks at nothing else other then the book Yip Points to a word that he amazingly does not understand ''What is that?'' With Lee's Knowledge no one would think that he could not read some words.Lee looks to Misa waiting for an awnser hoping not to look imbarrsed.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:06 am

Misa looks down at the word Lee is looking at, and pauses slightly..."That says but!" Misa slightly glances back at Yip, a small smile on her face.

[XD sorry, couldn't resist.]
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:49 pm

[Lol xD Smile]

Lee looks at the smile on her face and then uses manners for once ''Im sorry Misa i never really got taught to read or write but who needs that when you have power aye?''Yip Glances down at the page pretending to read the words everybody can easily notice he is pretending to read it as it almost looks like hes scanning quickly through it.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:03 pm

A deafening warcrys breaks out across the room, shattering all silence,
'' CORONA BLASTER! '' Wraith yells, an explosion of needles shattering out of his needle gun, firing out towards Misa, but not hitting her, instead hitting the wall next to her. The power of the blast sending Wraith on the floor, ass first. So sitting, he looked up to Misa. Smiling innocently through his skull balaclava.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next