Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark.

2 posters

Go down

[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Empty [COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark.

Post by Jordan Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Quest name: Gathering on the Dark.

Quest Details: I need some information gathered. Recently, around the area of Neldorin, I have noticed some strange people, clad in black robes. I need them to be followed and i need information on them. Anything useful. DO NOT APPROACH THEM OR INTERVENE WITH THEM. IF ATTACKED YOU MAY ATTACK BACK BUT NO REWARD WILL BE GIVEN AS THIS WILL BE MARKED AS QUEST FAILURE

Time Limit: Three days [Urgent].

Reward: 300 Gold coins.

Quest From: Xérvísh Flydd.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Empty Re: [COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark.

Post by Jordan Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:05 pm

[Gareths Post]

Krest was shadowing among the darkness of the trees in Neldorin, following several men dressed in black robes who where moving in the other direction, there was a good reward fro finding where this men would go and Krest needed money desperately at the moment to buy some new weapons.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Empty Re: [COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark.

Post by Jordan Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 am

Kino seeing the quest on a scroll in the tavern decided he wanted to try it out......

Kino was sitting on top of a tree trunk Knowing that he may not attack them. Kino was looking at the hooded figures easedropping on bits of their words, He could pick out words such as Xervish,Murder,Kill Prison break,Allience,Humans,A War.Kino thought to him self them must of been plotting somthing. Kino was still sitting on a long heavy tree trunk more sinister then usual as he needed the money very much as he could not in heriate of his parents for their death and his sister only had a measly 500 so he was a poor boy. He then spots one of the hooded figures hands one was just bones(Litterly) and the other was human like.They suddnely started to talk in latin in a laungege Kino did not understand......
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 am

Xervish posts to all the Quest acceptees: The time limit is almost up. I shall extend the quest by a day but for no longer. I need the information now or there is no reward.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Left_bar_bleue5784/7500[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Kino Hearing all their is to be heard heads back to the place the scroll says to meet. Kino gets to the elven gathering, and says to the elfs inside ''Im here to Speak to this so called Xervish i believe hes the elf leader.''They reply back saying very well but i dont want any trouble.Kino Looks to Xervish who is wearing robes ''I have all the infomation about theese men''He shows him the peice of paper he wrote it on,on the way to the Gathering. It says ''We Must break Johan out of prison then we shall Kill All the guards and then we shall meet Xervish and take his crystals but we must spy on him befor we break Johan out'' Kino then puts a smile on his face ''I think their is a reward isent their''He says this while slightly bowing.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 pm

"Of course, of course." Xervish takes out a small bag of money and hands all three-hundred coins to Kino. "Thank you for doing this for me," He tells him "This could proove very useful. I knew they were up to soemthing. Now i will have to divert all attention to that." He looks at the boy up and down, realising he has hardly ever talken to him before now.
"You were able to spy on them, without stirring up any trouble. You could proove a useful ally. Wish to help me some more on this?"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Left_bar_bleue5784/7500[COMPLETED] Xervish's Quest Named: Gathering The Dark. Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 pm

''Yep i wasent even seen by them and of course Ill be an allie more so defentaly if their our rewards in it''Kino smiles at Xervish while walking away as well as also waving ''Have a nice day sir''He turns around and bows to him then carrys on walking.He grips the bag tighter and puts it away and walks out of the gathering in to parts Unknown.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum