Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:32 am

Its almost a shop with many metals spread out everywere,sowrds needing to be repared ships crashed,broken needing to be perpared quicker then anything else.But as soon as you go to this work shop you Will see a small part of a Sky Pirate Ship.

Last edited by Jordan on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty Re: Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:37 am

Their was a boy with a tool box with him who seemed to be fixing a Smaller Sky Pirate ship.He was under it holding a spanner twisting knobs on it and fixing wries together.Their seemed to Be a Big Large Man By him telling him order then writing it on a list,He seemed to be his boss.The Boys boss calmy stated ''Get the food shop up and running people our getting hungry and thirsty.'' The Boy slid out of the Ship from being under it so his Head was in sight after twisting the last knob fixing it.''Yes Sir'' The boy replied then the Boss said
''You will be getting paid extra today were busy''The Man then robbed the boys Head.
The Boy when to the Food stool and set it up with various diffrent foods.Such as Vegtables,Fruits,Meats,Bread and Much more.He then put the open sign up whilst putting his bowl on the side were he would put his money.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty Re: Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop

Post by Roland Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 am

Hijo was walking down teh street next to the shop. He looked up towards the sky and saw storm clouds gathering, He then lit a cigar and walked into the shop.He walked up to the counter.
Seeing the boy and his boss.
'hello'
'what do you sell in this shop'
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Gold: 1005
Strengh:
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Left_bar_bleue5896/9999Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:28 am

The Man at the counter replied By saying ''All sort from the finest metals weapons and we do some special offers as well as repairing broken items,Also you can Purchase Drinks and somthing to eat from the food stool over the their'' The man pointed were it was ''Over by that boy'' The boy Looked at the the man when he said over by that boy and quickly turned back to the customers.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:32 am

'Hmm' as he looked at the assortment of mechanical items.
'I believe you have something of mine'
As Hijo takes another big puff of his cigar.
'A man came by maybe a couple of days ago and left something here'
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Left_bar_bleue5896/9999Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 am

Tyder walks into the shop and notices the shop keeper. He walks behind the man talking to him and waits patiently in the line. He is clutching a letter in his hand, for he needs to deliver it to someone named Torg.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 am

Hijo lights another cigar now. waiting for the shopkeepers reply
'Do you have the item or not ?'
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:48 am

The Man at the counter replys ''If you meen this then yes'' He picks up a reasonable size but heavy metal item. ''Their you go sir'' He then handed it over to Hijo.Meanwhile Torg a.k.a the boy shouted ''Come get the finest food and drink from this wonderful store.Some people mutterd making Tyder and Hijo Here ''Oh not that Torg again hes allways trying to sell stuff.'' Torg Looked around at people coming to his stool ''Come on everybody come Get your finest Food and fresh drink from Torgs Workshop! Torg then takes his muddy apron of then throws it on the floor
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 am

Hijo examines the metal item. Then reaches into his pocket and finds a small red gem.'Thank you sir, I believe I have found what Im looking for' he then puts the gem into a small slot on the side of the metal item. the metal item starts to change shape then suddenly dissapears.
'Good it has worked' As Hijo walked his way out of the shop.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 am

Hearing the mention of Torg, Tyder walks over to the food stall.
"Excuse me," He says "Are you Torg?"
The boy replies that he is.
"I have a message for you from Xervish Flydd. He asked me to deliver this to you while i was in the Gathering. He was busy at the time and regrets he couldn't deliver it himself."
The message Reads:
Torg, I remember you. Its great to see you back again. You always had a dream of becoming a sky pirate. Well, i can make that dream true. I have been recently developing an all new flying machine, capable of flight much higher than sky ships and much faster aswell. If you wish to take on your dreams, i wish for you to be a test pilot. If you accept, please make haste with Tyder and he'll show you what to do and where to go.
Xervish Flydd.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:59 am

Hijo soon realises he has no means of transport and runs back to the mechanic shop.
'Excuse me sir, sorry to disturb you, I was wondering if you had any skyships to rent?'
'I dotn have a lot of money but I do have some rare and magical items on me'
As Hijo lights another cigar.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:03 am

The Man Replies to Hijo By saying ''Yes''Then chucks him the keys ''Ill do you an offer 100 coins to rent it?.'' Meanwhile Torg Finished reading the letter with a smile on his face and then handed it back to Torg.''Ill expect it but what about Kino my brother? and also what do i do to exactly sign up?''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:05 am

"You're Kino's Brother? He's a great friend of mine. I'm sure he'll be allowed to come along. If not, we'll look out for eachother" He explains. "Oh and you just need to drop by Xervish's home in the gathering. He'll be expecting you. He should be finished with that Shura by now. I think i saw it flying off in the distance."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:09 am

Hijo fumbles in his bag and finds a small bag of 100 coins.'Thank you my good sir'
As Hijo wlaks towards the back of the building to were all the sky ships were parked.
He gets into the drivers seat. then puts the keys in the ignition the sky machine rumbles then starts to slowly take off. The town suddenly gets very small beneath Hijo as he goes higher suddenly he sees the metal artifact in a cloud ahead of him. He steers his ship towards it then reaches out and grabs it.'Hehe with this ultimate power will be found'as he puts it in his bag and then steers his Sky ship towards the sea.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:16 am

''Well I dont know if Kino will be able to come as hes in that massive war in the captial city'' Torg said this with his head down looking sad.He then raised it up ''Your friends with Xervish....''Torg looks amazed,then turned to the boss.The boss just said ''Go for it,i expect it will be better then working in this dump''Torg then nodded his head in exitment ''Thank you,shall we go?''He then heres a horse nay outside and sees a horse and carridge.''Is that yours?''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:20 am

As Hijo flies out over the sea he notices that his time is running out and that the sky machine needs to be back soon. He makes a jolty turn to the right and the back rotor blade stopped working.'Ah crap' As Hijo went plummeting in the direction of the city. Hijo struggled with the controls trying to get it to pull up to no avail. Hijo and the sky ship crashed 2 streets down from The mechanic shop. Hijo managed to jump out just in time.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 am

"Teh carridge is. I made it. The horses are just rented." he says as he walks towards it. "Climb in."
Tyder gets onto the front of the carridge and grabs the reins of the horse.
"The Gathering isn't far from here. It will only take an hour or so." Once Torg was in the carridge, he urged the horses into a brisk trot. Teh carridge rattled as it went over the well-worn bumpy roads.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm

An old man with long, unkept stumbled through the streets grippong his ribs. For a man who at least six feet tall he was unusually thin and apparently ill as he was pale and very sickly looking. He stumbled over a footpath and fell flat on face by the side of a carriage [the one you guys are in] that was passing by, the man let out a moan of pain.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Gold: 1000
Strengh:
Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Manic City: The Machnic/Food Stand Work shop Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Tyder sees the man fall down. "Excuse me, Sir?" He calls out "Are you all right?"
He pulls the reigns of the horses and causes them to halt. He jumps down off the carriage and kneels by the man. He grips him by his chest, lifts him up and then supports him with a hand on his back. "What's happened to you?" he questioned.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:32 am

Hijo walks down a small side street and notices the carriage, He then runs up and jumps onto the back without anyone noticing.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 am

Torg Looks at the man in close detail,He then says this so no one can hear ''Is that..It cant be'' Torg stayed on the carridge but putting his apron and his leather helmet he just took of into his Bag.He then coughs six times.''Tydar Is he ok?''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:56 am

As they still havent noticed Hijo on the back of the carriage He lights a cigar and peeks round the corner and sees the old man.He then climbs to the top of the carriage silently and waits till it starts moving.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 am

[Hijacker, you seem to be in many scenes at the same time...]

Tyder didn't answer Torg for a while. He was examining the stranger's conciousness and mind aswell as his physical state.
"He has many cuts, bruises and other signs of injury. He seems in a weakened state." He tells him.
"Kuria-Joukei," He mutters, activating his clear sight. He examines the mans body. "If my guess is correct, he seems like he has been tortured. We'll need to restore some of his energy first."
Tyder places his hand on the mans chest, roughly where the heart is. A green glow appears as he begins to channel his energy into the man, helping to restore part of his strength and ease some of his pain.
"Can you hear me?" He asks the man.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 am

[ Tis because I am magical and have a lot of spare time on the computer these days]
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:20 am

"Hmmm, He must still be weakened." He pauses in thought for a moment.
"What do you think we should do with him?" He asks Torg as he heaves him next to him in the carriage, binding him with vines that appear from his sleeves. "Perhaps, we should take him with us to Xervish?" He suggests, as he gestures for Torg to get back in.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum