Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
The Human Castle EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
The Human Castle EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
The Human Castle EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
The Human Castle EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
The Human Castle EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
The Human Castle EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
The Human Castle EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
The Human Castle EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
The Human Castle EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

The Human Castle

2 posters

Go down

The Human Castle Empty The Human Castle

Post by Jordan Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 pm

The Home Of King Pheroe Is the great histortic castle you walk along a path taking you two a massive gate five guards are standing in front of the vast castle if you wish to enter you will have to ask the guards and pay a bounty of 200 coins you may meet the king himself.You could get in for free if your seeing Pheroe and he knows it or any member of the royal family.If you live in the city beneath the walls you would have a pass to get in for free.The surrondings are trees and extraordainary plants lots of markets out side and indside the castle.

The Human Castle Rj_castle
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
The Human Castle Left_bar_bleue6000/6000The Human Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

The Human Castle Empty Re: The Human Castle

Post by Josh Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Xérvísh Flydd walks up to the castle gate but stops for a guard halts him.
"I am here to see an old friend. Give him this," He says to the guard and hands him an amulet with a pendant - an old piece of rock- on it with elven symbols carved into it spelling Earth.
"He will know who i am."
The guard walks up to the castle.
Xervish sits down against the wall and waits patiently.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
The Human Castle Left_bar_bleue5784/7500The Human Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

King Pheroe Holding the amueluet walks down to the Gate And says in a surprised manner ''Long Time No seen,I heard you went back to your old name Yoshimoto Or should i say Xervish'' Pheroe Does a signal to the guards to Let Xervish In Pheroe Pleasently says ''How Long has it been now? 2 3 years? and thanks for keeping my Earth amuelent''Pheroe Gets a necklace out his Pocket (The water amueluet)It has unsupended water in it he hands i to Xervish Flyyd.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Human Castle Left_bar_bleue6000/6000The Human Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:09 pm

"Ah, thankyou." Xervish said, taking the amulet and placing it around his neck. "It's a shame these amulets depleted their power during the Demon and Lycan wars. They were truly wonderful things."
Xervish had a look of despair on his face, as he remembered what he liked to call, the good times.
"Pheroe, friend, lets take a stroll through the grounds. I have come to talk of matters of great importance..." He said "What do you know about the other world that is through the recently opened Void?"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Human Castle Left_bar_bleue5784/7500The Human Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 pm

''I Have heard about this war as ive let my ascistioets do most my work latley i do not know much about it''Solmey said Pheroe As they are walking through the grounds evreybody stares at the king and head Elf Xervish. ''So Tell me what is this war with the other world about?'' ''Oh and tell me how's evreyone's doing.''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"Our friends..? Well... the Demon Overlord, who we eventually made an alliance with, unfortunatly... has gone into the abyss. Of the others, i have no idea." He said, nostalgia welling up inside him. He internally took a hold of himself and focused on the matter at hand.
"This war... was started because of well... humans." He said. "Well, only a group of them. The Hunters, they call themselves. They travelled through the void and into another world, Earth. They started attacking the people of that planet. I was furious when i found out but because i was in a faraway land i had no means of contacting you. Infact the land i was in WAS the land they attackted, I and Yip-Lee (You remember him, im sure) but only after they attacked us in our own land, to make us fear them. Not that it worked particualry well, for we ventured into their land. I couldn't contact you because mind connections are a very difficult Art to perform between the worlds. I only escaped death for my wolf spirit still exists within me. Even though we have encountered the same people, the Black Thorn Haloes, and they have attacked as countless times, i have been returning to try and find these humans and stop them.
How ever the reason i seeked you out was to request your help. Plus you owe me a favour. But there is a catch. As King of the Humans, you will be their prize target... Its a risky job but... we could use your help. For old times sakes." Xervish said, not even needing to pause for breath, for asn Elf his lung capacityu was far greater than a human.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:27 pm

''Yes I Remeber Yip-Lee But what you have said is very intresting Thease Black Thorn Halo's Are they powerfull And I May help but i think it will take a bit more then me we should start a clan of some sort have the best People from i world in it'' As They venchure up in to the rich part of the Kingdom they come accross some shops ''Would you like anything?''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 pm

"I dont really need anything" but noticing that Pheroe was insisting..." Well, i suppose that a piece of bread would be fine..." Xervish replied.
"I like the sound of A clan.. Yes that would work, but we don't want to fight them, Our numbers may show us as a bigger threat than we already are..." Xervish looked towards the sun and relised what the time was. "I must be off now... i have work to do. Thankyou for the bread. We must meet up sometime. Ill show you this world, completely in disguise of course. Infact, i think ill use an illusionary art upon you. No one can break those easily." He said, thinking.
"Farewell, Pheroe. Pray we meet again"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 pm

''Good Bye Xervish'' Pheroe Headed back to his room in the castle.When he got their he started looking at pictures of his Dead Father,dead Mother,And dead sister.He clenched his fist not knowing who killed his Father he swore he will find out.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down