Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Path of Destruction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Path of Destruction EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Path of Destruction EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Path of Destruction EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Path of Destruction EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Path of Destruction EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Path of Destruction EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Path of Destruction EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Path of Destruction EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Path of Destruction

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Path of Destruction Empty Path of Destruction

Post by Roland Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Farius landed his boat in Vaczoon and jumped off it. Drawing his sword now he started shooting people with dark bolts as he started walking downt he street. " Life is but a dream...... Dupi dup doo doo"
He killed most of the population when he decided to teleport to the dock were the journey started off. [ Will Farius be brought to justice or will he survive and destroy everything ]
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Gold: 1005
Strengh:
Path of Destruction Left_bar_bleue5896/9999Path of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Path of Destruction Empty Re: Path of Destruction

Post by Misa Misuya Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Ashizukai appears on top of a burning building. Misa and the Reaper raiders go back to the spiritual realms to for a final chat after leading Ashi' to 'hijo'.
The Flames blazing into blue fire as she lifts her arm softly.
"Blue Flames, much more effective. Look cool too."
She scans the area, spotting Farius running to the boat.
She pauses for a moment, deciding whether to Lightning bend or Bone bend...
"Hmm, stuff deciding, lets do Both!"
She raises both claws, pointing them towards him. The puts standing up on her boney exo skeleton, also raising their blades hands From one side, Lightnign slams out around Farius, the other uses air bending. She ripples down closer to him, the lighting becoming more intense. Her Air bending connects with the air bubbles in Farius's bone marrow, Bending him to her will. She freezes him, edging closer. One of the puppets breaks free, running along her arm and slamming into Hijos shoulder, stopping a chi flow within his boney body.
" My Friends do not need this kind of hastle."
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
Path of Destruction Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Path of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:59 pm

:The thing about you Ashzi is you dont think ahead of the game; Hijo's spirit rushes out of his body and into Aszhi's knocking her back ina deafening screech. Hijo's thousands of years of experience caused him to tear at Azhizukai's soul ripping pieces off he then jumped off and forced his soul into another body then running back to his skeleton body he grabbed his fell blade and dark power erupted from it and flew into Azhizukai.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:
Path of Destruction Left_bar_bleue5896/9999Path of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 pm

"Ah, you need to get your facts right before facing me. I have no soul. I am but a hollow...being. Perhaps you should do your research."

She sweeps her claws to the side, the earth ramming up around you, slamming into your boney body at a huge force.

She then Sweeps them back towards her, water lifting from the ocean, twisting around her body in an octopus formation.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Path of Destruction Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Path of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:08 pm

'Argh crap' Hijo goes back into spirit form and jumps into a body next to Azhi the body then jumps up and kciks her he then does the same with another body after being slammed with water. He then jumps back and summons more spirits to his side all of them except his go red and explode around Azhi destroying her concentration.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:13 pm

The water collapses onto Hijo and the ground. A slurry is formed underneith us both.
Ashi slides her hand back, the water on Hijo Freezing up, and extending down into the slurry.
I stop it before it freezes around my feet, "Is that a metal sword?"
Ashi's whites eyes glow brighter, with a >;} look. [Only way i could describe it]
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Through the man whos body Hijo took " Hell if I know, The devil made it and gave it to me for destroying a god years back." He then zoomed his spirit out leaving the sword there as far as he knows it being indestructible he then jumped back into his old body and summoned thousands of spirits one glowed a dark red The all circled around him protecting him from Azhi's water assault he then when he got close " If you survive this one Azhi you truly are a worthy oponent" The dark red spriit slammed into the ground and exploded with such force that it destroyed the entire town andleft a crater in its wake All that was left was Hijo's sword and Farius's spriit.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:45 pm

The dust and smok cleared with a sudden rush of wind. Ashizukai floated up through the rubble, Shaking off the dust.
"As i said, do your research."
She slams her claws together. The Sun in the sky fading black, then a silver white. The tides rushing out then in all of a sudden, your boat drifting out to sea as the tides rapidly changed.
"I change this day, into the night of Change."
"Your Evil being shall be banished from this world..."
"And everyone you have killed, lay at rest, forever."

The White eyes turning Red.
"Noone Ever see's this side of me, i am usually a somewhat peaceful spirit...You made me mad"
Her normal figure bursting into huge proportions. The boney wings curling around her body. The sleeves becoming huge clawed feet. The scarf shredded down her pointed teeth, the puppets blazing with rage, their eyes inturning angrily.
Them leap towards you, their bladed arms getting jammed into your joints with ease.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:40 pm

[Just realised were you were Sad] [BTW Hijo Ashizukai And Kino were in that clan remember?]

Many villagers were hidden inside their houses well of the houses of what remained. Kino told his Brother Torg to stay in their house and keep low. Kino gripped the handle of the door and pushed it open then shutting it again. He walked and saw a load of screaming villagers then Spoted Ashizukai He walked over to her, While nodding his head. ''Whats happend?''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Path of Destruction Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Path of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:13 am

A deep growling emited from Ashizukais rage forms mouth. "Hijos true form has been unleashed...he has caused much pain and suffering, and must be seased."
Ashizukai lifts her huge claw, and rams it down on Hijo with great force and speed, ramming his boney body into the earth. Ashizukai forces the earth to rumble, a fissure opening up around him. hijo falls into it slightly, before she forces it shut again, making him stuck in the earth.
She Towers over him, looking down with a dark glare in her eyes.
"Hijo is no longer in this world. I will get Misa to Bring back his spirit after i destroy this evil being"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:42 am

Farius sensing a human spirit mentally assaults Kino, as his body jumps out of the ground." You are strong Azhi but, the gods cower in my wake" Hijo brings his arms up and focuses them into the air. All the bones of the dead in this land start to assemble behind him A deathly screech pierces the air and the bones start to take shape." Hahahahahahaha" Hijo rolled behind his abomination of bone and flesh and sent messages to it to attack azhizukai. He then reches into the pocket of Hijo's Jacket and pulls out a Gem.[ The Gem Hijo gave to Misa years ago and recently claimed back ] " Hijo had now Idea what this could do!!!!!!!!!!!" He held it into the air and A green beam shot out piercing the coulds and causing them to spin in succesion then millions of spirits shrouded around Hijo. The beam then split into a thousand beams facing upward they then turned to face down and flew towards Azhizukai with an amazing cutting power. The spirits then attacked the remaining villagers. " The bastion of evil has arrived!!!!!!!!"
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:39 am

Ashizukai stands as calmly as she can in her rage form. She still knows that everyone who gets a chance to see this form, dies a very painful and gorey death in the end, even if they show great power. She is a spiritual God, harnessing two powers. Night and Day. However, with her Elementalist abilities, she is as unstoppable as Hijo.
She flicks her cloak towards Kino, making him fly back quiet som distance, landing coinsidently on a hay stack.
She then brings up her body, the two front claws off the ground, one glowing dark purple & Black, the other white and gold.
Her four large boney spikes around her waist also glowing. One burning with fire, one glowing in a flowing azule, the other twisting with a sand storm around it, and the final one looking like it has a anti graviational field around it, but its a strong burst of very hot air, ready to burst off.
She glares down at the spirits, a dark smirk upon her hallow face.
"Typical" she snarled.
The energy flows swirl in front of her, into a thick shield like shape.
It all glowed a blinding white.
The area unseeable. The skys also blinding. You cannot see.
The energy flow bursts out at them all, in a huge multicoloured beam, disipating the surrounding spirits and smashing into Hijo...
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:45 am

Farius Flies back now and impacts the wall of the crater. before he is crushed a black sphere appears around him and pushes its way through the thousands of spirits. He then focuses more of those spirits at Azhizukai and using the power of the Gem to send beams to Cut at Azhizukai.He pushes furhter and further towards Azhi the sphere pushing deep he then comes very close to Azhi and the sphere starts spinning extremely fast he bumps int her with full force sending her off target he then jumps out of the sphere and retrieves his Fell Blade. " I have a proposition for you " As the massive bone monstrosity Farius created sinks back into the ground. " Join me, And help me destroy this pitiful race of creatures!, you know as well as I do that there future holds nothing"
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 am

Kino spits out some hay what managed to get in his mouth, he then looked towards his house window and saw Torg watching he did a signal that Torg understood to make him hide. Kino was in no condition to fight or do any acrobatics as he was neally Killded by King Pheroe He was not fully recoverd one bit. He got up from the haystack and limped to his house.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Path of Destruction Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Path of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:30 am

"Hmmm, Tempting, but i prefere to have lots of company, than hanging around with someone who is trying to kill me and everyone else. See my point?"
With that, her hollow spirit body glows white too. Evaporating into the blinding white sky. Her speed is incredibly fast. She focuses her energy once more, the remaining spirits being dragged into her hollow core. Her body growing in size considerably. A very high pitched screech echoed from the air, all around. Allowing no pin pointing. The Air becoming very thick and dense, the oxygen on the beach decreasing at a rapid pace. The plants being drained of water, wither and die, their tiny brown corpses crackling on the ground. The sand slowly sinking downwards, like quick sand, sucking the remaining oxygen into the ground.
A Metal pole bending and crumbling with her metal bending. Its remains also getting dragged into the pit opening up in the ground. A burst of hot air rips upwards, pushing some sand to the side.
A Large spiritual Levinath rips upwards, out of a chain under the sand, it escaped the chain and rams Into the Gem, locking onto it with a powerful grip, Dragging it back into the earth...
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:46 am

Farius Jumps up now to move off the sinking sand the power of his spirits enabling him to fly Dark tendrils erupt from his finger tips and pierce Azhizukais Steadily growing body." You will be punished for destroying such a valuable artifact." The tendrils pump explosive spirits inside of Azhi. He then jumps back and releases them as they explode inside of her.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:49 am

[Just for the sake of it, I'll join in as well seeing as no scene ever seems to be left alone :l ]

Raioe senses the familiar presenses of those that were back in a village whose spirits he stole from the people. However, he senses a change in one of them. More evil; more corrupt. He also senses that of a boy back at that petty battle of the humans and a new presense. He decided to take on that illusion form of the little girl that he took on back at the other village. He was sitting on the edge of a roof, his mind drawing in the resonating energies, sensing that around him.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Path of Destruction Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Path of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:29 am

Farius landed with a thump. The smoke was to thick to sense or see what had become of Azhizukai. Farius's attention had turned to that of the boy who limped back to his house. "Hmm..... Lets have myself some killing fun whilst I wait" Farius's spirit enrgy allowing him to fly towards his target. He landed infront of him." Hello boy whats your name ?"
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm

The smoke cleared in a sudden burst. I had already drained those spirits, and used them as my own.
I am Hollow and already dead...
"The gem was inside my hollow body you fool, if the being who destroyed must be punished, then punish yourself." screeched a echoing, loud voice, her speech amplified by the huge wind shock waves around her body. She shakes off the dust from the explosion.
And Thanks Misa for her Levinath Chain spirits.
Misa Floats up from the earth and disappears back to the spiritual shrine.
A chain is left on the floor, discarded.
While his back was turned, and while she said this. The Chain strang up, ramming around Hijos Boney body. The thick Titanium steel chains crushed down with massive pressure, we hear a crack as his ribs start to break, what would happen if he turns his head to look 'round?
They are unbreakable and enchanted by Levinanth Spirits, Misa's Techinque which she left for Ashizukai to use freely. Levianth Dance.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:12 pm

" Argh!!!!!, Damn you " Farius struggles to break free. " I need this body ! , No!" Farius summons vast amounts of dark energy to break the chains to no avail. He then tries a mental assault on Azhizukai Screeching dark and terrible images into her mind crushing resistance and destroying morale. But still the chains wouldnt break. " I will not be defeated!" Hijo reaches fro his Fell Blade a few feet from him but cant reach it. He then gave in and the chains broke his body.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Kino looked shock not knowing what Hijo has done in full detail. Kino began to look up at Hijo(Easy to spell Smile ) Wrapped up tightly in the deadly chains. ''Hijo...Its Me Kino..whats happend to you?'' Kino has no idea what Hijo's response would be.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 pm

So i was right, Raioe thought to himself, Not only has his inner self changed, but his outer self must have changed as well. In the body of the girl, he was hard to see up on the roof tops. He continued listening in. Looks like some watching had to be done. But not with my eyes, Of course.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Path of Destruction Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Path of Destruction Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 pm

" Hahahaha Hijo, That old fool. you must have known him. He was my sub consciousness! I am the real thing. I am the one who has lived all those years!, Get it over with fiend!"
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 pm

"Hmmm, it seems Misa is always the one to break Hijo... or, whoever it is"
Ashizukai summons the Chains to tighten, this frail old bones smashing inwards, breaking and grinding into dust.
She returns to her normal form as the natural wind returns, bringing oxygen to the beach.
His Boney corpse returning into the soil where it should be.
The evil subconisious banished from this world, encased within Yami's Chains.
His voice...no longer could be heard..

"Let no evil spirit meddle with the forces with nature when i am around..."
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:52 pm

That wasn't nearly as exciting as i thought it would be.
Raioe released the child's body illusion and leaped from the roof onto the ground, cushioning the fall with a small release of energy at his feet. He walked over to the remains of Hijo. Kneeling down, He placed his hand on them. Just empty bones. Hm.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next