Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Match 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Match 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Match 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Match 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Match 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Match 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Match 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Match 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Match 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Match 3

3 posters

Go down

Match 3 Empty Match 3

Post by Jordan Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:33 am

Kino vs Lat-Qia

Last edited by Jordan on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Match 3 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Match 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Match 3 Empty Re: Match 3

Post by Jordan Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:30 pm

UPDATE: Kino has not been healed fully but he said he wants to go on and contiune this tornament... Looks like this match will go on between one of the greatest Kick boxer/Ninja of all time, well certainly the best youngest one of all time. But he will go up agiast a Mime/Bard/Elementalist and he goes by the name of Lat-Qia and Kino is not any were near in top shape!
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 pm

The cheering fans just witnessed Raioe do the impossible and beat Tydar...Now what will theese two have in for us? Remember Kino is not in fall conditon! The Gate opended and the crowd gave Lat-Qia mixed reactions as he walked out. He finally got to the center of the battle field holding a flute. This made a few people laugh.

The gate opended for Kino and he limped out as well as holding his chest, the crowd cheered for him as what a hero he was to his brother. Torg was standing outside the gate quite hurt to after some fire balls hitting him. He cheered on to his brother.

Kino quickly got out his Kendo stick and spun it round he then limped to the starting postion. Kino was confussed why he had a flute.

Then the Announcer stated the names of the competitors....

Announcer:''The first Participant who Enterd is LAT-QIA UMBRA!'' This shocked everybody by the sir name. Lee suddnelly turned around very confused. Lee mutterd ''So thats him is it?''
Announcer: ''The second Particiapint Has never been deafted inside an arena but is not in his full condition and is aloud to refuse if would like to, it is KINO RELLIK!''

Kino said instantly ''No I shall fight I never back down'' Lat-Qia liked Kino's determination. Lat-Qia then said '' Very well Be warned just because you are badly injured I wont go easy on you...''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 pm

At the sound of the surname, Xervish's face went pale and his eyes widened in shock. "But... how?"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Match 3 Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Match 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 pm

There was a signal for the match to begin.

Kino suddnelly lifted his leg up in a quick fashion and swung it at Lat-Qia's head, But he soon pulled out of it as it was to much pain for him. Lat-Qia smirked and thought in his mind ;;Heres my opening;;. Lat put the flute to his mouth and the crowd was bewilderd. He started playing a tune on it. This confussed Kino, so he suddnelly went to ram his Kendo stick on to Lat-Qia's head, but he was stopped. Late managed to make the flute tune control Kino...

Lat-Qia just left Kino frozen there for a bit. Lat thought to himself ;; Since its clearly obvious im going to win this as seeing what state Kino is in I won't give away to many technqiues.'' Lat channelded his enegy through his arm it flowed into his hand createing an ice shard He fired it of at Kino who was frozen. It hit Kino in the shouldor causing a stining came at the most. A bit ofr blood poured down from it as there was a cut there, but at least for Kino he was unfrozen.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 pm

"Interesting," Xervish commented to everyone in the arena "It appears we have an intrumentalist or a bard and perhaps with a hint of elementalism in there as well." He looked towards Kino "He seems a tough fighter, don't you think Misa?"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Kino ripped the shard out of his shoulder giving him a slight pain feeling. The ice shard just slipped out of his hands and fell on the floor and started to melt. Kino did not take any notice of his leg pain and suddnelly leaped into the air doing a front flip motion landing behind Lat-Qia on two feet. He then did a backflip like motion catching Lat with his Foot sending both of them to the ground. Kino sprang up and then hoped about in pain as his leg started to hurt. Blood came out of Lat's Mouth, and he said ''Im impressed by your will to carry on fighting but thats not nearly enough to beat me'' Lat smirked and got to his feet. He channelded his engey and Sand surronded his arms. He then rammed his fist at Kino's head with the sand attached to them...

Kino dodged the fire one and then Lat-Qia tried another hook of the hand and Kino also dodged that one. Lat-Qia caught Kino of guard by doing a asian style spinning kick to Kino's legs. This was perfect for Lat-Qia to strike, and he did so as he rammed his fist into the cheek of Kino surronded it with sand. It soon circled round his head. Kino was trying to get it of but it would not go, as it tightned and tighted on him. Lat then summonded some water infront of him and fired it at the head of Kino it wiped of the sand but sent Kino flying to the floor...Or Not as Kino landed on two feet despite his badly injured leg. ''You thought that was enough to beat me, although im badly injured im still a challenge'' Lat-Qia was impressed at Kino's heart and passion to fighting.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:04 pm

"Very interesting" Misa says, looking at Xérvísh's pale face...
She glances back at the young boy, switching her eyes over from normal to Shinigami, she looks into his soul, reading his idenity. Coming back from this, she smirks with understanding.
"He is tough."
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
Match 3 Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Match 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 am

Lat-Qia just smirked ''Do You want me to finsih you or what?'' Kino did not reply and went straight in for the win! He leaped in the air putting pressure on his leg even more and then he pointed his kendo stick at Lat and spun it around really fast. He was coming down to the ground or more like on lat-Qia, well his kendo stick was. Kino rammed the spinning kendo stick towards Lat-Qia at a high speed. ''You dont know anything do you...'' Sand suddnelly emerged from the ground as a sheild for Lat-Qia, When the kendo stick hit the sand it realeased from Kinos grip and flew to the otherside of the arena's wall. As for Kino he had just slammed into the sand sheild and he flew back crushing into the wall. Lat-Qia put the sand sheild back into the ground, or should I say his feet the sand that looked like it was coming from the ground was just a trick.Kino led there flat agiast then wall...

Kino thought to himself ;;I cant even hit him with everyone of my attacks being counterd by his elements, I need to think of another plan but my leg dosent help me that much;; Kino then rubbed his leg and gripped his Kendo stick he placed his palm on the wall and pulled him self up. He then took a leap and both of his feet landed on the wall, Kino began to run up it at a high speed with Lat-Qia just standing still. Kino then managed to do a back flip of the wall despite his leg. He was about to come down but at that momment he placed his feet on the Kendo stick and began to spin it round. He was going to hit Lat right on the top of his head...

Lat-Qia smirked as the sand once again emerged from his feet creating a barrirer on the top of his head. Kino slammed right into it and flew backwards of it. But this time Kino landed on his feet...
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:09 am

"Oh my. How interesting" Commented Xervish "He hasn't been able to land a single move!"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 am

Kino was breaving heavily and was hideing the pain in his leg.While Lat-Qia opended his mouth to speek '' You may be fast on your feet and great combat skills but this is were you lack magic...'' Kino suddnelly glared at him ''I dont need magic'' Kino unstrapped his ankle pads of him as well as his elbow and knee pads. He through them to the floor. Kino suddnelly rush towards Lat-Qia and managed to get behind him with unthinkable speed. Kino did not pull away this time as he lifted up his leg and swung it right at Lat-Qia's head. Did it connect? It looked like it....But it did not. Lat-Qia managed to summon the sand from his feet and he has stuck it on to Kino's foot keeping him still. Lat-Qia placed the end of the flute into his mouth and started playing a tune with it...

It travelled into Kino's ear drums confussing his mind making him feel faint and dizzy. He then placed the flute into his pocket. Kino was able to put his foot down on the ground but he was still feeling faint and dizzy. ''Now for the finish'' Lat-Qia smirked.;;Hopfully he will go for an attack on me and then ill sucseed.;; Lat-Qia realeased the spell of Kino so he was back to normal. Kino suddnely went for a roundhosue kick once agian. But at the same time so did Lat-Qia both there feet and legs connected. Kino's leg was in so much pain once again. Kino went for a spinning kick so did Lat-Qia, both of there legs connected once again...

Kino suddnelly stopped and tryed to ram his fist into Lat-Qia's head. But Lat-Qia did the same but he summonded sand around it. Both there fists hit each othr, they both started to push there fists at one anothers fist. Lat-Qia came out on top due to having the sand around it. The fist rammed into Kino's head and he flew backwards. But Kino managed to do a back flip though landing on two feet. ;;Impossible, ive never seen so much dertermination...;; Lat-Qia thought to himself. Kino looked at his little brother and the crowd cheering to this wonderful fight...

Kinos leg had blood pouring out of it and he could hardly walk let alone limp.
Lat-Qia said to Kino ''Im impressed'' Kino smirked ''No your not, this has been nothing.'' Kino suddenly heard a voice in his head ''Thats what lighting can do'' It was the voice of Yip-Lee...He was the only one to here it as it was in his head. Kino then felt a shock in his head and fell on his knee's.
''Looks like you win'' Kino coughed befor falling to the floor. Lat-Qia looked confuse as what had just happend Kino was not moving so the Fight went to Lat-Qia. Lat-Qia then looked to see if Kino was allright...
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:45 am

["Seems like they have been watching Naruto and gtried to Imitate Lee and Gaara's fight, slightly," Thought Josh

"The match goes to Lat-Qia!"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

[xD Smile Maybe... Rolling Eyes]

Kino was out cold and They did not let his brother come to check on him. Medics came down with a streture. Lat-Qia stared at Kino and mumbeled ''What happend to him...'' Lat-Qia then walked over to the judges noticing his uncle. '' Is he going to be allrite?'' As Lat said this they placed Kino on a streture. ''What happend to him'' Lat-Qia during this fight did not really break a swet...They carried Kino away...
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:12 am

[Perhaps Xervish thought Lat-Qia was dead or something?]

"Y-Y-Your alive!" Was all Xervish could say but he didn't sound neither happy nor sad. Just confused.

[End scene here? We can't really RP another scene when we're supposed to be doing something else.]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:14 am

[I was thinking that. xD As soon as i saw sand i thought Gaara xD]
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
Match 3 Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Match 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 am

[xD Someone post a new scene Like all it after Match 3 of the Tournament?]
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down