Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Yip-Lee Umbra (New)

+2
Gareth
Jordan
6 posters

Go down

Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty Yip-Lee Umbra (New)

Post by Jordan Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:09 am

Habbo Name : Jordy182
Character Name : Yip-Lee Umbra
Character Age : 13
Character Height : 5ft 2
Character Weight : 5 stone
Siblings: Brinn Umbra, Lat-Qia Umbra
---

Race : Human,Elf,Demon
Class : Theif,Mage
Skilled Profession : Elemental Magic(Mainly Fire and Lighting) Great Melle skills.
Alligence : Neutral
---

Old Group : BTH
Old Group Position : A High ranked Member
Old Group Alligence : ???

Group: None
---

Character History : Yip-Lee Use to be a good little soul who could not harm a fly,as his Father use to beat him and did not love him when Lee was aged 3.And plotted to kill him at one stage in his life. After Lee found this out His Father Was never seen again and Lee and his Mother who owned a medacine shop, had to live with eachother, as well as with a Baby. This Baby was called Lat-Qia. Lee's mother then began to get ill and poor and gave Lee a few bits and bobs and made him leave homw all on his own, abonding him. When Lee reached 6 His Uncle Xervish Flydd found him one day after wondering where he was, and at the goodness of his heart let Lee live with him. Lee learnt alot from Xervish mainly all his melee skills. In addition Xervish did not agree with Lee's theiveing ways. When Lee was 8 He was in a fight alongside his Uncle Xervish against Yami and Lunikah.(I think) This battle started the war between the two worlds of Stormforce(Earth) And Neldroian.In this famous battle Lee went to throw a Knive at Lunikah,but he spotted the helpless 8 Year old and cut his hands and damadged His nerve. After they had fled the country Lee got healed up by his uncle apart from the nerve that was damadged for life. A Few months later Yami and Lunikah KILLED Yip-Lee but he was ressrected by a Angel for some sort of purpose(You will find out later on in his history what a mistake it was). Yami Was asleep in an old temple while Lee suddenly woke up there he got worried when he saw Yami. Yami then tried to force Lee to join them but he refused, then Misa brainwashed him into joining them and he was one Powerful and Evil little boy(Avalon was watching). He killed thousands for simply his own Entertaiment. At the age of 11 He was very clever and masterd the most powerfullist technique known man. Lee turned then later in life turned on the Black Thorn Halos. When he found out that Yami had brainwashed him but this made him even more eviler and demonic, rage built up inside him causing him to just crack. He went on his own path to destiny. No one liked him...Well thats what he thought anyway. He went on a journey with Hijo to travel to the libary but he took him to the tower were the gods were what was all part of a trap. Xervish,Luca, And Yami where There. Yami tryed to take all of his power away and make him loose his memory. But Lee did not loose his memory at all he then fained injury making his Uncle Xervish bring him home. Lee acted all nice untill he went to Arnon(The Shura King). Lee manadged to Defeat him(With Xervish and Oreseru). Lee then turned to His uncle and said ''It was never about the power...'' Thats the last of Lee anyone saw. Lee also left a not in Xervish'es house saying the key is in his cupboard,to this so called ''End of the world''.

Character Description : Look at Picture.

Character Picture : Ill put one in soon...

Acheivments(Main momments) =
Defeating Arnon
Defeating Brinn
Resserected by an Angel
Let the Shura's free
The First one to Master the Tsnumai Technqiue
Most powerful Boy in The Rpg ^_^
One of the most powerful People
Has Shura power in him
Many more...(When I can think)
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty Re: Yip-Lee Umbra (New)

Post by Gareth Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 am

Most powerful boy in the rpg.. eh.

Not if the Keeper of the Key's take's Arnon's key back which would thus release part of Arnon's soul and likely create a new dragon or Shura of a young age.

Suck it.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Gold: 1000
Strengh:
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:22 am

Penis
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Gold: 1005
Strengh:
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Left_bar_bleue5896/9999Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:01 am

Cake.

Powerful "boy" not man. Razz
He is the most powerful "boy", i suppose.
Little sister is the most powerful girl...
kinda.
Also Jordaaaaan, Misa thought you'd be a good key to destroying Your home world. Thats why.
We took the shura ness outta you? i swear we did. Maybe it dies when Arnon dies. That i can live with. xD
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 pm

That'll do just fine, i'm sure.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Well Im screwed if you make a Baby Shura Sad and That girl is the most powerfullist Girl Razz

Btw...The history was basicly all a breif memory...So Yes it was that reason you took my shura power away...
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycological Pain Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:24 am

What about his
big sister? :O
Psycological Pain
Psycological Pain

Character sheet
Gold: 1021
Strengh:
Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Left_bar_bleue1452/2000Yip-Lee Umbra (New) Empty_bar_bleue  (1452/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:27 pm

I thought I put here in my mistake...

Nice username!
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down