Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
New Day at the Base  [BTH] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

New Day at the Base [BTH]

2 posters

Go down

New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty New Day at the Base [BTH]

Post by Misa Misuya Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 am

Misa bursts into the main hall, a great sence of achievment and enthusiasm about her.
She flickers onto her chair, unable to sit still.
Looking up to her leader whose been waiting for her to arrive, late again.
"That young kid, will be no more trouble... He's one of us now! Haha! A few mind games and brain washing, a bit more corruption, and look what happened? He now obeys me, you and the Demon overlord. He hunts the enemy. He remembers nothing of his past or his purpose, He is our new tool.
I'm well happy with that. However, i am keeping a close eye on the boy, just in case it wears off somehow..."
Misa slides down onto the chair, lifting up her leg, once hidden under her cloak, and resting it on the table top.
Looking over to her leader..
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
New Day at the Base  [BTH] Left_bar_bleue1569/8000New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty Lunikah Snowblind [Unique]

Post by Luxus Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Lunikah stood upon the giant pillar the opposite side of the room, blade in hand. He glared down at Misa from his perched position,
'' Oh...? '', his voice echoed around the roofing, '' Do explain more please? '', he continued. He started messing around with his hand, as pieces of liquid bones formed, in a small spiraling ball in his right hand,
'' As you've most likely gathered, I was away... learning new skills. '', he continued to flick the bones around in his hand, now materialised. The generator humming quietly as usual in the background.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
New Day at the Base  [BTH] Left_bar_bleue9999/9999New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty ..

Post by Misa Misuya Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:59 pm

"Well, lets just say, today, was very eventful! Yip Lee, the elven leader of our foes now belongs to us. His soul is mine now. When he dies, i rip it from his body, he will forever be in darkness...
Basically, when i stole half his soul, the angels revived him. I found his body just east of the forest.
I took him into the island temple and waited a few days for him to awaken. Of course, for mind game reasons, i said he'd been asleep for two months. Stunning him, and saying there was noone related to him. He then rufused my offer to fight with us... so i took him by force, i sent energy right into his brain, rewriting his memories, making us his masters...He's one evil lil kiddo now."
Misa sighs, taking a deep breath after here slightly long speech. Looking over to Lunikah, seeing his reaction. Hoping that what she did was the right thing.

"Oh. new skills?"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
New Day at the Base  [BTH] Left_bar_bleue1569/8000New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

Back to top Go down

New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty Lunikah'Snowblind [Unique] ( Sorry For the Delay )

Post by Luxus Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 am

Lunikah's expression lay blank, almost as if he hadn't heard what she said. He flicked his tassles around in the air gently, moving them back and forth through the seemlessly non-existant wind. He smiled softly to Misa, pushing himself up and out of his seat, leaving the main chamber, off into one of the ancestrial rooms, paved with different tiles from different continents, and on the walls, lay the most magnificent assortment of blades, all belonging to the ancestors of the Black Thorns'.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
New Day at the Base  [BTH] Left_bar_bleue9999/9999New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty ...

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:56 am

Misa sits there, blinking slightly. She often wonders why Lunikah doesn't say much. Maybe its just that she talks to much. She sits there motionless for a brief moment, while she watches Lunikah leave the room. She flickers out of sight, only to return to plain view near the door Lunikah went through.
Looking over to him, she remains quiet, still wondering whats actually going on.
"Hmmm...." She said quietly under her breath, while she gazed at the amazing blades scattered around the room.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty Lunikah'Snowblind [Unique]

Post by Luxus Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:01 am

Lunikah silently swung his blade into a mark in the floor, his usual spot to place his blade. He sat infront of it, being held upright by the flooring. Lunikah silently looked up at the blade furthest back in the room, a great Ragnarock, with a black hilt. The difference between this blade to all the others, is this ones' blade was made out of stone, and uncut stone at that, almost like a pure nature made weapon. The purple hue illuminated his skin, and his purest white hair. He drew a few symbols in the floor with a rock that was laying near by.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 am

[ Shocked ]

Misa Starts to hover, he cloaks flickering up her side silently. The black aura orbiting around her slender body.
Still remaining silent, she moves a little closer, getting a better look at what exactly he is doing.
She stops before she gets too close, just in case.
Misa tilts her hooded head to the side slightly, in pure curiousity.
"......"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty Lunikah'Snowblind [Unique]

Post by Luxus Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 am

[ Whut? D; ]

Lunikah was gazing at the simple child-like, stickman drawing of two adults, and one kid (representing his old family). He did not move an inch, and sat there, almost lifeless, yet being held up. His eyes started to swell, unaware of Misa's presence.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 am

Misa approaches slowly. In her soul reaper form, she can sense any change in atmosphere.
She flickers closely behind him, Sliding her hand up to her hood,and taking it off. With that, she goes into her Demon form.
Kneeling down to his side, her hand on his shoulder softly.
As she glances to the picture on the floor, she remembers her family, she hasn't seen them in a few weeks,
"...Are you okay?"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

New Day at the Base  [BTH] Empty Re: New Day at the Base [BTH]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down