Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
The Mountains of Penáir EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
The Mountains of Penáir EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
The Mountains of Penáir EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
The Mountains of Penáir EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
The Mountains of Penáir EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
The Mountains of Penáir EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
The Mountains of Penáir EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
The Mountains of Penáir EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
The Mountains of Penáir EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

The Mountains of Penáir

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Mountains of Penáir Empty The Mountains of Penáir

Post by Josh Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:25 pm

The Mountains of Penáir Snow%20Mountain

These mountains are surrounded by the cold snow almost devoid of life except for the caribou that surround it. They are dangerous to climb and adventurers are advised to stay away from them as many have lost their lives in the cold or to much greater dangers...

Last edited by Josh on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
The Mountains of Penáir Left_bar_bleue5784/7500The Mountains of Penáir Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

The Mountains of Penáir Empty Re: The Mountains of Penáir

Post by Josh Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Tyder was trecking through a snow covered landscape. Xervish had been gone a while and he had nothing to do. He decided that he needed to get out somewhere away from everyone one. In the quiet of the mountain ranges, he was at peace. The company of himself was much more enlightening.
The cold, crisp mountain air burnt his skin so he grabbed his robes and pulled them closer together.
He stopped and put down his pack and began to rummage through it. Out of it, he got his woven, birch-bark and willow travelling cloak. He wrapped this around his body and pulle dup the hood. It made him look like a walking plant. It was, however, effective at trapping the heat within.
His footsteps crunched through the snow...

[Anyone can join in. I just want to see where this takes us. Very Happy ]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Mountains of Penáir Left_bar_bleue5784/7500The Mountains of Penáir Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:46 pm

[Ok then Ill get Redrum in a scne and maybe kill him of...]

There was a sudden loud bang that echoed through the mountains, a bullet crash fireing at a rock next to Tydar sparking lots of snow in his face and all around. A shadow got closer and closer to Tydar and then a sound of a re-loaded gun. A figure dressed in a nice warm coat looked to be made out of a bear's fare. Leather boots with steel top caps at the front. And black warm gloves with pleanty of grip. He also was carrying a lot of weapons on his back including two pick axes what had been used for climbing mountains. It was Redrum he finally walked in front of Tydar and pointed his gun at him.... ''Cold boy?'' Redrum said with a smile on his face
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
The Mountains of Penáir Left_bar_bleue6000/6000The Mountains of Penáir Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Tyder panicked but then remembered what Xervish had tought him. 'Stay Calm and never let your oponent spot fear or they will use it against you.'
He quickly regained himself and replied, courteuously, "No, I am not cold thank you. I have all ineed to keep warm" His eyes never left the gun though.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:57 pm

''Ok then...'' Redrum put his gun faceing towards the ground and slipped it in his pouch attached to his belt. Redrum tossed Tydar a coat with fur on it.
''Take it please, I can see your cold out here'' Redrum looked around at the mountains and the one directly in front of him. ''Hmmm....Abins creek'' Redrum then looked at Tydar ''You picked a nice spot kidd'' Redrum scuffled through his bag and got the equiment to build a tent and then rolled out a sleeping bag ''Mind if I Join you?'' Bird flew past screeching while a wolf howled.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Mountains of Penáir Left_bar_bleue6000/6000The Mountains of Penáir Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Tyder was slightly wary of this person. The amount of weapons they carried was a deterrent enough but to point a gun and then just put it away as if nothing happened was irksome...
"I suppose you can, but i'd prefer to stay in my own shelter."
As he said this, he hooked his finger backwards, combining his energy with the life in the ground creating bracken to grow fromt he ground. The leaves of it overlapped creating a water-tight shelter. He tied the ends of it together with vines from his own body.
If this man was going to show of his things, Tyder had to do the same back. He then made a bird call - Hackaw! Hackaw! - and Diron flew down and landed outside the shelter, never moving his penetrating, yellow glare from the man.
"Surprised?" He said to the man after showing this display fo power at the mopvement of his finger.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:12 pm

'' Not really'' Redrume replied as he knew Tydar was like that. Redrum kneeled down and started making his tent. '' In the morning do you want to go for some climbing?'' Redrum finsihed the tent and rolled the sleeping bag inside of it. But then... A WOLF JUMPED OUT OF A FROSTED BUSH! He growled at the two men. Redrum quickly drew his gun and pointed it at the sky, he then pulled the trigger realising a bullet making a loud sound. The wolf coward and ran of from the sound of this. ''Be careful round here''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:17 pm

[How do you know what Tyder was like, if you had never met him. He isn't actually like a show off. He is quite and introverted. He is just doing it in defense.]
"I know what i am doing or i wouldn't have been out here." He said, solmenly.
He saw Redrum shoot at the wolf. "Don't!" He shouted, "Don't hurt him! He's just a curious animal!" He howled back for the wolf and it walked back, keeping clear of Redrum. He padded over and sat down by Tyder. Tyder tilted his head in wolf talk. (Wolves communicate with subtle movements of their body and the occasional Yip, yowl, howl or bark). The wolf blinked once, curled up and fell asleep.
"Yes. I can speak to animals." He said, before Redrum asked.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:27 am

[You still scared it and it ran away so i called it back so it came back. Anyway, i'm going to delete every OOC post and we'll carry on how we discussed at tea ok? ]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 am

Redrum just stared at Tydar and said carmly ''Id be Careful you have no idea what that thing can do'' The snow began to got heavier and heavier. Redrum picked up some logs by a bush and placed them in the middle of some long logs what were for sitting on. '' Time to make a fire'' He picked up some stones and scraped them together a few times over the logs. Sparks came out catching on to the logs setting of a tiny fire. He scraped the stones together once again and they caught on fire. He quickly befor he got burnt chucked them onto small fire to make a nice big and warm one. ''Boy you got any food''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:35 am

"No but if you want to make a stew, we can make a vegetable one. I don't meat." He replied. "I'll find the plants if that's what you want to do. I know a great way of starting a stew off aswell." he replied while creating some more dry wood from mixing his energy and that of a dead branch. He added this to the fire.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:46 am

''That would be lovley'' Redrum smiled at the Tydar. He then walked away from his and jumped of the mountain and landing on a well 1 metre away from were they just were ledge. A Bush coverd in frost was next to him with a few frozen berries that could be eaten once warmed up on. Redrum picked them all of the bush and placed them intol a bowl. Redrum then placed a lid onto the bowl and threw the bowl that was made out of wood to Tydar. Redrum went on his knees and scurried through the snow finding nothing. He then got to his feet and gripped the top of the mountain what was one metre away(Were Tydar is) And pulled him self up and walke dover to his tent. Redrum chucked his items apart from his Gun and a few bombs into his tent.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:54 am

"Berries will go well in the stew." Tyder said as he examined them. "Good choice. These type of berries will help keep out the cold."
Then Tyder went over to the left and searched the undergrowth. He scarped the snow away and found some small root plants. He pulled them up and broke them into pieces. Then, he got out a leather pouch, tied it around some wood and propped it above the fire. He filled it with snow which melted to water and then, using his vines, pulled the two hot rocks that Redrum had thrown in after using them. He placed them in the fire just before his vines burnt away. The water boiled instantly. He then added the berries and roots and the water turned a pleasant lilac colour.
"It will be ready soon."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 am

''Ok'' Red rum thought to himself ;;Berries in stew that rather odd I was thinking for afters but hes making it;;. The snow began to rise on the ground as it fell quicker and quicker heavier and heavier. Redrum looked at the clouds and at the mountain above them, ''Time moring comes I might be climbing that mountain'' Redrum Pointed to the one above them. ''I just want to check out what up there, you may come along if you like we will probally come down afterwards.''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:11 am

"Probably come down afterwards?" Asked Tyder, raising his eyebrows. He then smiled, "Of course, i'll go." He took the leather bowl off the fire. "Stew's ready." he told him as he poured it into two bowls and then fashioned two spoons out of the wood of a small tree by shaping it with his energy. He offered both bowl and spoon to him and then began to eat his. Instant warmth trickled down his throat. "See what i mean? These berries really warm you."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am

Redrum sat on a log and put the hot soothing bowl next to him. He then put the spoon into the stew as steam came out Redrum took his spoon out what was carrying some of the stew in it. He put it closer to his mouth till it was finally in. He swalload it as the warm berries trickled down his throat warming him up quite a bit surprisingly. '' I see what You meen indeed'' Redrum carried on eating his stew.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Tyder ate half of his stew and then set the bowl down by the wolf for it to eat the rest. It looked hungry.
"So, what were you doing here in the mountains," Tyder asked out of interest. "I mean, i know i was just going for a walk but im sure not everyone does it."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 pm

'' Well Im not really suppose to say but I think I can trust you'' Redrum finished of his delicous stew '' As you may of noticed Im not an ordnairy person I am more advanced then most people...no offence'' Redrum did not meen to offend Tydar or anybody it was just the truth '' And you see Im on a misson to retrieve somthing that is apprantley on that mountain.'' Redrum pointed to the Mountain he said he would climb tommrow.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 pm

"None taken," He replied "I know what you mean - technology and stuff. I just prefer the hard way - nature" He replied.
"So you think there is something on that mountain?" He asked "What do you think it is?"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 pm

''A Breakthrough to say the least'' Redrum looked at the wolf and then birds that flew past ''Well....Supposedly theres meant to be somthing very advanced befor and they told me if I find it I may find people actually living inside the Mountains...
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 pm

"People living inside the mountains is not unheard of. They are generally secluded from the outside world and people rarely see them though. At least, they were like that on my world." He told him. Then he asked, "would you like me to help you look? I haven't anything else to do."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:34 pm

''Of course why not'' It was almost pitch black at this time. ''But how about we start tommorow and for now lets get some sleep what you say?'' Redrum asked a retorical question.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:41 pm

"I suppose we should. I am pretty tired" Said Tyder looking deep into the night sky, listening to the owls in the distance. He sighed to himself in content "I love nature. So peaceful." He looked towards the wold "Yet so fiersome." He climbed into his Brakcen shelter. "See you in the morning. We'll need an early start if we want to climb a mountain!" He said as he pulled his Birch-Bark cloak off him and used it as a blanket.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:28 am

[Let's get this started again, Jordy.]

It was the middle of the night and a deep growling could be heard. Tyder opened his eyes looking blearily around his surroundings. He slowly put his head outo f his shelter and saw a wolf ravaging the camp site...
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:41 am

'' W..wh...whats that noise'' Remrum said while waking up. A Slight yawn came from his mouth then he saw the wolf. ''I told you he was trouble'' Redrum was quick to draw his gun and kept the bullets in from last night. He then aimed it at the wolf and placed his finger on the trigger...
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum